Sunday, October 18, 2015

#DuttaFHI Storms Show Jumping

We're back, with more of your excellent #DuttaFHI social media posts!  How has your Sunday been?  Chilly?  A little rainy?  Exciting?  All of the above?  Let's see!


Will Coleman definitely had a great day - winner of the CCI2*.  Congrats, Will! 

A photo posted by Madeline Iacobucci-Farrant (@madelineiacobucci) on  at 11:24am PDT

A photo posted by Sarah Sargent (@sarahjsargent) on

A photo posted by Tina Freudenberger (@pyrfectview) on

A photo posted by Rachel (@rdolor) on

A photo posted by Rachel (@rdolor) on

A photo posted by Rachel (@rdolor) on

I'm so incredibly thankful for the #DuttaFHI and everything Fair Hill has done for me. I learned how to really ride here, galloped for the first time, jumped 3 foot the first time here. I've laughed so hard I've almost fallen off and fallen off and then laughed. I owe the strong relationship with my mother to the hundreds of rides we've had here. I found my best friend and partner in Dyno at these race training barns and then cried after completing a double clear round BN on him here, knowing that it was something we accomplished together and worked toward from the start. I couldn't even begin to express how much these two women in particular have done for me. I owe them so much and can only hope to be a fraction of the women they are one day. I can't believe this week is over for me but I can honestly say it was the best of my life and I can't wait to do it all again next year. #equestrian #3dayeventing #eventer
A photo posted by @lifeoflasarah on
THANK YOU, Intern Sarah! 


I think a winning hug is a nice place to end this one.  Keep them coming, and we'll keep posting, here at #DuttaFHI! 

No comments:

Post a Comment